Regional Foundation Coord - #19544065
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its "Top 100 Places to Work."
- Assists with communication efforts regarding the planning and implementation of publicity that promotes awareness of the Foundation and its programs.
- Works with the Foundation Vice President or Executive Director and Regional Director of Operations to ensure effective reporting and stewardship of gifts.
- Coordinates all Board activities of regional foundations
- May assist with coordination of campaign committee meetings for regional Foundations.
- Provides support of Executive Director, RDO and other fundraisers.
- May assist with the development of donor materials, donor research, and letters as needed.
- Leads / Assists regional Mercy Way coordination of activities.
- Submits and manages multiple projects in Workfront. Creates and maintains project timelines, effectively follows up on assignments and updates for completion.
- Assists with coordination of regional annual giving, fundraising and donor stewardship events.
- Coordinates the production of committee reports, agendas, meeting arrangements, and correspondence pertaining to event preparation according to need.
- Arranges and/or attends check presentations.
- Maintain donor wall updates. Works with fundraising team to coordinate the implementation of donor recognition plaques, stewardship gifts, etc.
- Processes invoices for foundation office.
- Monitors event expense budgets and provides event statistics, including reports and charts when needed.
- Assists with local mailings.
- Develop, create and write stories, articles and newsletters for foundation publications.
- Assists with fund requests from the Foundation.
- Assists with daily activities or regional operations.
- Experience: 3 years of experience in a support role
- Required Education: BS or BA degree
- Experience in philanthropy is highly desirable.
- Management experience in meeting goals
- Excellent writing and organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- May be called upon to assist at events outside of regular business hours.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively working with all levels of leadership and staff.
- Travel required within Region
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.