Warehouse EPJ Forklift Picker - 2nd Shift Direct Hires - #19544090
MAT Holdings, Inc
Welcome to the exciting world of MAT Holdings, Inc. We are an entrepreneurial manufacturer and distributor leveraging a vast network of global and domestic resources to deliver quality and value to our customers.
You will find our products in home improvement centers, big box retailers, hardware stores and automotive parts chains. They can also be found in the automobiles you drive, the trailers you pull and the heavy duty equipment that operates all around you.
Responsible for General Warehouse Duties: Operating an Ellectric Pallet Jack (EPJ), RF Scanners & Staging Product.
- Inspects equipment daily prior to usage
- Picks customer orders via touch RF Scanner onto a pallet for shipment
- Performs general warehouse housekeeping
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Efficient at Operating Cherry picker or EPJ (electric pallet jack)
- Recent experience in order picking
- Able to understand SAP to preform order picking
- Lifting 30-50 pounds, occasionally up to 75lbs
- Working knowledge of touch RF Scanners / System
- Able to pass equipment skills and written test
- Work well with others
Shift & Rate
- 2nd: Monday - Friday., 3p-11:30p
- Eligible after 90 Days
- 401k + Company Match
- Steel Toe Shoe Reimbursement
- $400 sign-on bonus after 120 days of full time employment
- Effective 12/01/2020
- Career Development based on Skills Matrix
- Employee Referral Program & More!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.