Endpoint Transformation/Modernization Manager - SCCM/Intune - #19544094
The Infrastructure Consulting team designs, installs and configures enterprise technology architecture for Avanade clients. Its expertise spans security, availability/fail-over, operating system/compute, storage, database, networking and operations infrastructure, typically involving Microsoft or multi-vendor technologies.
As a Manager, Infrastructure Consultant with expertise in Endpoint Transformation/Modernization (computers and mobile devices), you will participate in and sometimes lead the development of complex infrastructure solutions. You will work directly with clients to identify opportunities to transform their information technology landscapes and, as client business requirements change, help modify Avanade-designed infrastructure solutions. With a thorough understanding of both client and Avanade businesses, you will oversee people and project management for projects of moderate size and complexity.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Execute large-scale desktop deployment, platform migration and mobile endpoint management
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to integrate technology, operations and solution requirements into solution strategies
- Design and conduct systems integration testing, component integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Create project deliverable documentation, including design, build and operations guides
- Manager Infrastructure resources
You are a technologist with strong business skills. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as with client business users, and you know how to build bridges between the two. With your excellent communications skills, you are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- Knowledge of several of the following areas: System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) and Microsoft Intune
- Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, and mobility considerations.
- Management experience
Your non-technical experience likely includes:
- Interacting with clients
- Working with global teams and offshore resources
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
You likely have at least five years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field. MCSA or MCSE certifications preferred.
- 5+ years' experience with System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) design/architecture and implementation experience is a must.
- Experience with Intune (MDM / MAM-WE, etc.)
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Active Directory, Windows 7/8/10 desktop transformation/desktop modernization
- PowerShell scripting
- Application Packaging and Windows Imaging
- Strong understanding of network protocols/services and network infrastructure
- Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Knowledge of desktop and application virtualization
- O365 Knowledge is a plus
- Management experience