HR Intern - #19544096
Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We're building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It's time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It's time you were a part of something bigger.
We're expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you're ready for high-impact, you're ready for CDK.
As a HR Intern, you will work with our HRBPs on HR, talent management, compensation and data analysis activities. You will engage with managers and employees to complete projects that will add significant value to the business. You will be mentored and guided by seasoned Business HR professionals that will lend their experience and knowledge to help prepare you for an accelerated career path in Human Resources.
- Support HRBP's in assessing tactical & strategic HR needs of business. Design/ Recommend strategies, deliver solutions and measure effectiveness.
- Partner with Talent & Compensation team for development and execution of different talent/HR programs.
- Assist with meaningful and accurate workplace metrics for the business (analyze data, assess risk, interpret results and recommend appropriate actions, alternatives, and solutions) to drive proactive data-driven business decisions
- Assist with other related projects as appropriate.
- Must be a matriculated college student, GPA of 3.0 higher preferred, and working towards a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Organization Psychology or related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate to strong Excel skills.
- Enjoys problem-solving utilizing analytical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and written.
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail, superb organizational, prioritization and follow up skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Project management and research skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.