Junior Environmental Scientist - #19544103
Tetra Tech, Inc.
Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Our Bloomington, MN office is seeking a highly motivated individual who will help support environmental due diligence, compliance, and NEPA assessment efforts for projects in the upper Midwest.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Desktop reviews of historical site data.
- Field visits to document environmental conditions at sites.
- Report preparation for due diligence assessments.
- Cultural and wetland field survey assistance; and assistance with project coordination activities.
- Daily interaction with project teams, clients, subcontractors and regulatory agency staff is expected.
- Hours per week will be variable (up to full-time during peak times).
- Must have 1-3 years of environmental consulting or related experience.
- Previous experience with wetland delineations or site investigation and field sampling preferred, but not required.
- Must have demonstrated ability to successfully support complex and time sensitive projects.
- This position requires you to be able to drive as well as pass a motor vehicle background check.
- Bachelors Degree in Biological Sciences, Earth Sciences, or Natural Resources, or other related fields.
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, client focused and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent client interaction and organizational skills, as well as proficiency with MS Office applications, including Word and Excel, preferred.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.
- Organization: 178 TTS