General Packaging Sales Representative - NE Region - #19544109
Universal Forest Products, Inc.
Date: Apr 7, 2021
City: Grand Rapids, MI
Contract type: Full time
- Preferred bachelor degree
- Minimum of one year of customer services experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and other software for business applications
- Preferred manufacturing background, but not required
- Preferred experience and knowledge on UFP's organization, culture, and product lines
Skills and abilities
- Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking
- Ability to successfully interact with all organizational levels and the public
- Demonstrated proficiency to manage multiple tasks, to set priorities, and to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate proficiency in general telephone and office etiquette and legible handwriting
- Demonstrated ability to be mobile in the work environment.
- Demonstrate ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to apply business math to manufacturing processes.
- Self-managing; works well under little supervision
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills and good communicator
- Strong organization skills
- Be a team player and support the Company's goals
- Conducts in a professional manner
- Ability to pass a drug test