Lead DevSecOps Engineer - #19544126
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation's housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will act as a team lead for designing, developing, testing, and/or maintaining hardware, technology, and/or processes requiring the integration of stakeholder needs and/or existing solutions.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Information Security Technology - Engineering - Lead Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Determine customer needs, and while identifying and resolving conflicting and/or complementary needs across customer groups.
- Apply advanced skill, knowledge, and experience to design and develop technical solutions to meet customer needs.
- Use a process-driven approach in designing solutions.
- May maintain or oversee the maintenance of existing technical solutions.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 4 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Good team player and a leader
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong hands-on experience in programming with Python/Java, and Shell Scripting
- Strong hands-on experience with AWS Services. AWS Developer Certification is a plus
- Proficient in automation and deploying CICD tools and services (Jenkins Pipeline as Code)
- Strong hands-on experience with containers using Docker
- Experience automating and integrating with native AWS services (Lambda, API Gateway, Step Functions, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, EC2, ECS, EKS, ECR, S3)
- Strong in Infrastructure As Code tools such as AWS CloudFormation, and Terraform
- Strong experience with networking concepts, and Identity Access Management
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]