Brunswick New York Mills Operation - 1st Shift CNC Operator - #19544188
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Brunswick New York Mills Operation
New York Mills, MN
CNC Press Brake Operator
Reports to Area Lead
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in the boating and fishing industry? Brunswick New York Mills Operations is the innovative manufacturer of Lund and Crestliner Boats. We pride ourselves on building the highest quality, most durable and innovative fishing boats in the industry. If you have a passion for fishing or boating, and desire a career in a growing organization with a team focus, we encourage you to apply for a position with us. Brunswick New York Mills Operations is looking for individuals to join our team who are proud of our incredible legacy and share in our vision to create life-long memories on the water!
Responsible for configuring and operating CNC Press Brake equipment to shape materials used to build aluminum boats.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate CNC press brake machine to bend parts according to specifications
- Set up, operate, and/or tend press brake to bend aluminum material.
- Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
- Load, install and correctly set up the tooling required.
- Examine completed work pieces for defects.
- Participate in equipment preventative maintenance at the operator level.
- Responsible for compliance to safety policies and procedures, as well as identifying risks and hazards prior to job completion.
- Work with team and other departments to ensure quality products and follow documented work instructions.
- Ability to locate and use the HazCom labels and MSDS information
- Work overtime as needed to complete daily tasks or projects
Required and Preferred Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Metal press forming and basic fabrication background a plus.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of fabrication, hydraulic press operations.
- Basic ability to read and understand blueprints and other shop drawing aids.
- Competent at basic dimensional measuring and able to quickly learn the use of precision measurement tools.
- Detailed and organized.
- Self starter, team player with a good safety awareness.
Work Environment and Physical requirements:
- Regularly required to work at heights on platforms, lifting parts and pieces up to 50 lbs, traveling up and down stairs on a constant basis, sitting, squatting and bending in various awkward positions for certain lengths of time - including working overhead, traveling in and out of work areas, walking and being on your feet for a majority of the work day. Exposed to noise, dust, fumes and odors on a daily basis. Physical exertion is required. Requires standing, bending and twisting for a 10-hour shift. May be required to work in a non-air conditioned area. Vision protection, and steel-toed shoes are required. Hearing protection may be required.
About the Company:
Based in New York Mills, MN - Lund Boats has been manufacturing high quality aluminum and fiberglass fishing boats since 1948. Lund Boats are built by people who love to fish and take pride in engineering and building the most innovative and durable fishing boat on the market. Whether you're a part-time weekend angler or a serious tournament pro or guide, Lund prides itself on delivering the Ultimate Fishing Experience!
Also located in Otsego, MN, Crestliner celebrates 65 years in business and traces its origins to the Aluminum Boat Company that came to life within the walls of an airplane hanger back in 1946. Several transitions later, the company became known as Crestliner, and in 1991 the rivet-free UniWeld welded hull was a true revolution in aluminum boats. Crestliner continues to lead in innovations and setting new standards. Learn more about Crestliner and its line of boats by visiting www.Crestliner.com.
Brunswick Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans).
We are the people behind life's passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies