Executive Assistant - #19544203
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8,600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
For the Executive Search business line (part of our Talent Acquisition Solution), Korn Ferry Amsterdam is looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant.
The Assistants work closely with the consultants they support, helping to deliver a high-quality service to clients during the administration of assignments and helping to promote and utilize business development opportunities. Our clients and candidates warrant a consistently high level of service and responsiveness. Inevitably, workloads can vary over time and between consultants.
- Throughout the assignment process, developing an understanding of key client personnel, establishing good relations with their Assistants, and handling candidate and client enquiries with sensitivity, ensuring prompt responses by the appropriate personnel.
- Working on assignment documents e.g. proposals, position specifications, candidate reports, candidate longlists and shortlists, progress reports.
- Administering and setting up projects in the relevant systems.
- Scheduling all internal and client briefing meetings.
- Liaising with both candidates, clients and Korn Ferry team throughout the assignment.
- Taking care of all correspondence, managing challenging calendars, arranging travel itineraries.
- Coordinating business development meetings and lunches.
- Organizing office meetings, international Practice calls etc.
- Coordinating with Reception about internal meetings and external visitors.
- Preparing mailing lists and coordinating the sending of the appropriate documentation.
- Checking and preparing any presentational documents required by Consultants.
- Administering all business development contacts and activities.
- Working as a team with the other Assistants.
Skills & Experience
The Executive Assistant position at Korn Ferry is viewed as a critical support position. The successful candidate will have substantial relevant professional experience and ideally, will have experience working for an Executive Search firm and/or a management consultancy firm.
An Assistant has exposure to various parts of the search process, and therefore must have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational and administrative skills with an eye for detail.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, being articulate and persuasive, and able to communicate complex matters in a straightforward manner.
- Ability to handle issues of a confidential nature with tact and diplomacy.
- On occasions, ability to work under extreme pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Be observant and on top of corporate processes.
- Have an impeccable sense of timing and project management.
- The ability to multitask and remain calm even in hectic times.
- A Bachelor (HBO) degree.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application (CV and motivation letter) to email@example.com. Please also use this email address for any questions you may have.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.