ICU RN - #19544215
Catholic Health Initiative
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate RN with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current RN license that allows you to practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas