Tire Sales Manager - #19544223
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers is one of the leading automotive service providers in the nation with nearly 300 locations across 15 states. We employ experienced, certified technicians trained to provide premium total-car care, and we use state-of-the-art equipment and premium parts to ensure the quality of our work. In addition to the oil change, our teams are capable of providing specialty services, tire services, as well as a variety of mechanical services, while continuing to place an emphasis on customer experience and being your one-stop automotive service provider.. Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers continues to grow while maintaining our vision to continuously be the preeminent automotive maintenance provider, leading our industry through excellence, innovation, and growth.
The Tire Sales Manager, reporting to the Store & Service Managers, is responsible for organizing, directing, and controlling the day to day activities of their assigned stores in conjunction with company strategy and initiatives as directed by the Store Manager. The Tire Sales Manager embodies the core values of Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers and supports operations in the sales department of their locations. The Sales Manager sets the highest standards of excellence. Their main goal is to create a customer centric culture while maximizing sales & profits, maintaining integrity in every action.
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Comply with every action of sales process, phone script, produce industry leading & customer experience
- Directly works with customers in areas of sales, service, customer opportunities, adjustments, etc.
- Creates a highly-motivated team environment/climate
- Manages tire inventory and outside purchase of tires, complies with parts and Tire Purchase Program
- Responsible for store safety including, but not limited to, use of and maintenance and safety equipment
- Responsible for credit card programs and market share
- Responsible for his/her store appearance, cleanliness, and updating in-store marketing materials
- Responsible for their KPIs as per management/company directives
- Enforces wheel torqueing by all personnel
- Ensures that proper inspections are being conducted
We are looking for:
- Outstanding leadership and store management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to mentor others in a manner that ensures efficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to develop professional relationships with customers and team members
- Proven track record of exceeding business objectives
- Ability to work efficiently both individually and as part of a team
- Solid knowledge of basic OSHA laws and MSDS Compliance
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Work Opportunity Tax Credits – Express Oil
Express Oil participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program, which ADP administers on behalf of the company. Please follow the steps listed below to screen for the WOTC program. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Open https://tcs.adp.com/mavistac
- Please answer each question to complete the voluntary screening
- Eligible applicants will be asked to Electronically Sign and click Submit to complete the screening
- Ineligible applicants will be asked to click Submit to finish the screening; You will not be asked to electronically sign