Dental Assistant - Part Time - #19544261
NaphCare is hiring a strong Dental Assistant to join our team at the Kenosha County Jail located in Kenosha, WI. Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award-winning electronic operating system.
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
NaphCare Benefits for full time employees include:
- Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program
- Health, dental & vision
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Coordinate dental services and assist Dentist with patient care, instruments, supplies, documentation and support the function of the dental department
- Assist in documentation and maintenance of all patient dental records
- Assist in triaging and scheduling of all dental sick call requests
- Prepare clinic with appropriate instruments and materials for scheduled visits
- Assist Dentist during treatment by providing instruments, materials, retraction or suction
- Mix and fabricate all restorative materials
- Ensure all dental equipment properly maintained and functioning
- Sterilize and disinfect equipment and tools
- Develop all routine radiographs
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran