Logistics Operator I - El Dorado, AR - #19544268
Delek US Holdings
Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. The refining assets consist of refineries operated in Tyler and Big Spring, Texas, El Dorado, Arkansas and Krotz Springs, Louisiana with a combined nameplate crude throughput capacity of 302,000 barrels per day.
The logistics operations primarily consist of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek US Holdings, Inc.and its affiliates own approximately 63% (including the 2 percent general partner interest) of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE:DKL) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets.
The convenience store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the United States and operates approximately 300 convenience stores in central and west Texas and New Mexico.
The Operator 1st Class will report directly to the Manager of Asset Maintenance. He or she will work closely with crew members of the Asset Maintenance Team and will be required to have a clean safety record and heavy equipment operator experience.
Perform Company Operator Qualifications, have a strong safety record. The individual will be required to perform duties outside the role of a first class equipment operator as needed. The individual will be required to travel to DKL assets and will be required to stay as jobs require them to do so.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in Pipeline maintenance/assessment activities.
- Understand safe operating procedures and safe work practices for all aspects of pipeline activities.
- Strong Construction Principles
- Ability to use PC and other applications
- Problem solving abilities, reasoning skills, and communication skills
- Pass all Operator Qualifications required
- Safety Champion
- Experience Equipment Operator
- Experience of Pipeline Excavation
Responsibilities include the following:
- Must follow all pertinent regulations and procedures as required by federal, state, or company entities
- Safe Operation of Heavy Equipment
- Knowledge in excavation safety
- Must be available for call out when needed.
- Perform needed tasks within the companies Spill Response Team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Education:
- High School Diploma/GED
Minimum Required Experience:
- 5 years
Certifications/Licenses Required (If Applicable):
- Valid Driver's License
- Class A CDL or Class A (Permit)
- API 1169, Certified Welding Inspector, NACE CP1 Certification
- 10 years Pipeline Experience
Certifications/Licenses Preferred (If Applicable):
- API 1169, Certified Welding Inspector, NACE CP1 Certification, Class A CDL
- 90% Field, 10% Office
Hours of Work/Travel:
- 40 hours with overtime as needed
- Travel to DKL assets
- Must be able to lift 50lbs of weight
- Must be able to work in abnormal weather conditions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
BECOME PART OF THE ENERGY
It's an exciting time to join Delek. We're on a mission to attract, retain, and engage the best and brightest talent – those who are great team players and leaders who make it their first priority to serve.
- We are performance driven
- We value a passion for excellence
- We value teamwork
- We value and reward hard work and dedication
Delek US offers the opportunity to provide you with more than a job – we want to help you build a career.
Since our inception, our ability to hire the right people for the job has served us well, resulting in an impressive record of consistent growth and profitability. With more than 3,500 employees in nine states, we have brought together a diverse team of professionals passionate about investing their time and expertise in one of the most dynamic downstream energy companies in the market today.
Welcome to Delek US Holdings