Gravel Truck Driver - #19544294
Fisher Industries is a family of businesses that encompass all aspects of the aggregate production and heavy civil construction industries. Our unique, vertically-integrated business model allows us to handle small projects, large scale operations, and every tough job in between. Our goal is to provide reliable products and sustainable solutions for innovative global infrastructure. For additional information about our company visit our website at www.fisherind.com.
Gravel Truck Driver is a safety sensitive position and must be able to operate a truck to transport dirt, aggregate, asphalt, and other materials and/or equipment to various job site locations. The individual will also work in the yard area to stockpile and move materials as needed and maintain equipment on a daily basis. The position is based in Billings, MT area and may require travel.
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently
- Complete required pre and post trip inspections reporting necessary maintenance.
- General housekeeping of equipment and yard on a daily basis or as directed by supervisor.
- Individual must be able to lift objects weighing 50 lb. on a regular basis.
- The use of a shovel to move material will be necessary.
- Perform all duties within safety guidelines set up by M.S.H.A. and company policy.
- Perform pre-shift inspections on equipment prior to startup.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License Class A (preferred) and maintain clean driving record.
- Must be able to enter and deliver material into refinery.
- Minimum or a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Two years of related tractor/trailer driving experience preferred, but not required.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
- Mechanical knowledge of equipment
- Applicant must pass pre-employment screenings including DOT physical, drug screen, and Motor Vehicle Report.
- Compliance with all OSHA and MSHA regulations.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com to request an accommodation. The email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.