Deli Attendant/Cashier | PT - #19544298
Moe's Deli at the Jubitz Travel Center is now hiring for a part-time Deli Attendant!
We offer a friendly and supportive team environment, competitive wages, opportunity for advancement, an amazing company-wide cash incentive program, and much more.
Provide a world class customer experience, including greeting all customers, responding to questions, operating cash register, and making change. Operate meat and cheese slicers, as well as prep, create, and sell a variety of food items. Maintain high standards for product freshness and sanitation, as well as fill and rotate products and displays. Assist in other duties, as assigned by supervisors and management.
- 1-year food preparation experience, including the use of various kitchen equipment, is preferred.
- Prior cash-handling experience is required.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Must be able to obtain Oregon Food Handlers Certificate and OLCC Servers Permit within the first 30 days.
- Ability to operate cash register and count change to customers.
- Ability to handle a complex variety of tasks simultaneously while maintaining professional composure and positive approach.
- Excellent communication skills to include reading, listening, & speaking.
We are a family-owned company that has been a part of the local community since 1952. We are consistently rated as one of the best truck stops in the United States, which we have accomplished by creating a team where every member is dedicated to providing our guests with a World Class Customer Experience.
This position functions primarily in the deli department, though at times may be required to work in our convenience store. The employee may be required to stand for prolonged periods of time, operate a cash register, and communicate verbally and in writing. The employee may occasionally be required to lift 50 pounds to waist and frequently required to lift 25 pounds to chest or above.