Security Officer - Warehouse Center - #19544323
Trident Security Services Inc
"Security Officer - Warehouse Center","description":"Overview\n
Trident Security Services, Inc was founded in 2001 in Arizona. We provide highly trained and professional uniformed security officers and vehicle patrol security guards to commercial office properties, hospitals, gated communities, manufacturing facilities, automobile dealerships, data centers, and more.
LOOKING FOR A CAREER?
If you have a passion for security and want to work for a company that provides extensive training and great benefits, join Trident security. We provide security jobs across the Southwest to people who are dedicated to building careers in security.
As a Trident team member, you'll build on our nearly two decades of stellar customer service as you protect our clients. You'll get to help create safety plans focused on individual liabilities. To make sure you'll be happy on the job, we'll match you as an individual with companies whose needs you're suited to meet.
We strive to maintain a culture that values employees, diversity, and the unique strength and perspective they bring to the company. We show our employees respect through more than words; we are proud to offer generous benefits, incentive-based compensation, flexible scheduling, and growth through long-term goals.
\n\nJob Skills / Requirements\n
TEXT "TRIDENT" to 25000 TO SET UP A PHONE INTERVIEW
WE OFFER SIGN-ON BONUSES TO:
- Applicants hired with an Active Arizona Guard Card license - $300
Schedule: Thursday-Monday 3 pm to 11 pm
Pay Rate: $14/hr.
Location: Chandler, AZ
Trident Security is looking to hire an individual interested in a career in security with the industry's best company. We have various overnights shift available at a Datacenter in Chandler, AZ (85226). You meet our qualifications if you have customer service experience and a willingness to learn new skills. No experience in security necessary; we will train you so you can be successful.
Why should you work with us?
- Competitive Pay
- Steady Work Schedule and Job Location
- We can help you obtain an Arizona Unarmed Guard Card License.
- Extensive Training with Professionals in the Security Industry
- Opportunities for Advancement (We look to promote from within!)
- Employee Referral Bonus (Invite your friends to apply!)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great benefits!
- Prepare detailed reports using a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients, vendors, employees, and team members.
- Permit authorized personnel access to the facility through building access control systems in doing so, ensuring that all credentials are verified and appropriate access granted.
- Vigilantly monitor a robust CCTV system, documenting and responding to anything out of the ordinary.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail to ensure safety and security on site.
- Handle sensitive and classified information while remaining confidential at all times.
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards.
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- Observe departing personnel protect against theft of company property and ensures that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements,
- Be adaptable to changes or additions to current responsibilities and procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Possess a High school diploma or equivalent education (GED).
- Possess, or have the ability to obtain an Unarmed Security Guard Card in Arizona (We can help you with the Guard Card!).
- Must be willing to become CPR/AED/First Aid Certified (We provide this free of charge)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn and adapt to new software/technology.
- Be authorized to work in the United States, legally.
- Submit to a background check and comprehensive drug screen.
\n\nEducation Requirements (Any)\nHigh School Diploma or GED\n\nCertification Requirements (Any)\nCPR/AED- Adult, Child, & Infant\n\nAdditional Information / Benefits\n\nBenefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Sick Days\n\nScreening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification\n","@context":"http://schema.org","@type":"JobPosting