PRN Advanced Practitioner (Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant) - #19544324
OnSite Care is seeking an exceptional Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for our clinic in Carthage, TN. This position is a PRN, as needed basis. This is a position providing care in a Family Medical clinic, and a majority of the case load will be Primary Care with a portion involving Occupational Health.
We truly believe in what we do and we know a thing or two about changing the face of healthcare. So join us on our mission. We intend to keep disrupting and innovating and have a good time along the way!
What you can expect from OnSite Care:
- Standard 30-minute appointment time, with providers spending on average 22-minutes face to face time with their patients.
- Unique clinic and model caring for a closed population, offering primary care, preventative health and basic urgent care with some occupational health.
- Monday through Friday, no nights or weekends.
- No Medicaid and Medicare.
Who you will be:
- You will be passionate about providing quality healthcare to patients.
- You will approach care by promoting patient wellness as well as chronic disease management.
- You'll consistently demonstrate quality, service, professionalism, respect, compassion, and effective communication with patients, families, and clinical staff.
- You'll be comfortable providing treatment to work related injury and illnesses, and provide injured workers with referrals to preferred medical as needed.
- You must demonstrate leadership as a provider, and work as a team member in coordinating care to our patients.
- You will be comfortable working in a position with a significant level of autonomy, and be highly motivated by working independently.
- You will adhere and function within the scope of practice as defined by the state regulatory board.
- You will maintain your current license in compliance with State Laws, as well as maintain your current DEA license.
- You will have had one full years' experience working in an outpatient setting as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, and will be comfortable using an EMR.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Malpractice Insurance for all providers
- Mileage Reimbursement
Dr. Donna Milavetz built OnSite Care Clinics with the idea that work should be challenging yet rewarding. We emphasize integrity, honesty, courtesy, teamwork, and partnerships. We embrace diversity and celebrate both individual and team success. Our mission is to put the care back in primary care through patient engagement and doing the right thing for the right reason. We are continually working towards reducing healthcare costs, driving healthcare innovations, and improving health outcomes. We value quality over quantity, using evidence based medicine, uncompromised attention to privacy, and continued improvement in everything we do.