Patient Transporter / Patient Transport/ PRN / Rotating Hours - #19544326
Ardent Health Services
Patient Transporter, Patient Transport, PRN, Rotating Hours
We are looking for a Patient Transporter to join our Patient Transport team in Albuquerque, NM.
This PRN job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, in the heart of Albuquerque, is an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state's only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Patient Transporter Job Requirements:
- Provides prompt, courteous transportation services to patients and visitors.
- Collaborates communication and services between team members as well as other ancillary departments.
- Adheres to policies, procedures, and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Patient Transporter Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- One (1) year previous job related experience
- Medical Terminology preferred
- Strong communication skills, compassionate and understanding
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to work on own or in team setting
- Ability to transfer patients from a bed to a stretcher or wheelchair with assistance, good computer and phone skills
- Licensure/Certification: BLS
- Current CPR Certified
- Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work, 2017 and 2018, Ranked #4 in the nation among providers
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.