Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Private Duty - #19544329
Eagle Care Medical
Location: Bartlett, TN
Shift: 8a - 4p Monday - Friday
Care: Adult Male Uristomy and Colostomy bag.
Eagle Medical Staffing in Cordova, TN is seeking to hire full-time and part-time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to provide skilled care to patients in their homes. Are you an honest, hard-working individual who is driven to help others? Are you looking to work for a company where your hard work and dedication doesn't go unnoticed? If so, keep reading!
We offer our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) great pay. This part-time or full-time home care position also comes with a flexible schedule based on client needs and how many hours you would like to work. If you enjoy helping others and are looking for more than just a job, apply today!
ABOUT EAGLE MEDICAL STAFFING
Eagle Medical Staffing has been serving Memphis and the surrounding areas for over 15 years. We are dedicated to providing our clients with personalized home care so they can preserve their dignity in the environment they feel most comfortable in. We do everything in our power to make in-home care something they enjoy and desire.
The people that make up our organization are our most important asset. Our colleagues are the primary factor that differentiates us from competitors. For our employees, caregiving is not just a job it is a calling. This is why we offer our team competitive pay and a work environment people want to be a part of.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN)
- Providing skilled nursing care to clients in accordance with the service plan, physician's orders and agency policies.
- Promoting and maintaining client health through teaching and appropriate rehabilitative measures.
- Assisting clients in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Preparing clinical progress notes and follows the client service plan as developed.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Assisting clients in transfer activities, provide substantial support to clients in ambulation therapy. Additional physical demands include walking, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to transport oneself to and from multiple work sites.
- Licensed Practical Nurse, currently licensed in the state of Tennessee or compact license.
- Current valid driver's license
- Current CPR Card and TB Screening
- Working knowledge of home health care program and (1) year previous experience providing home health visits preferred.
Are you compassionate and patient? Do you have great documentation skills? Are you organized? Are you able to work independently? Do you have excellent problem-solving skills? Are you able to determine the needs of your elderly patients by listening to their concerns? Do you enjoy working with seniors/elderly patients? If so, you may be the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) we're looking for!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR HOME CARE TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this part-time or full-time LPN position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!