National Accounts Billing Specialist - #19544350
Responsible for the processing of timely and accurate invoicing for the National Account customers utilizing a variety of different platforms. Responsible for outstanding customer support services to internal and external customers. Working with all the different departments to provide resolution and guidance for all national account billing and receivable issues.
- Must have experience with high volume billing.
- Must have knowledge of EXCEL- to include pivots/v-lookups
- Daily reconciliation and processing of service requests
- Prepare necessary paper, PDF, Excel, or import files for transmission to customer after posting of invoices.
- Prepare weekly payments & statement
- Prepare, post, and mail checks & statements
- Reconcile AR reports to statements on a monthly basis.
- Complete as assigned projects and assist other departments as needed.
- Minimum two years billing with AR reconciliation or bookkeeping experience
- Customer Service Support background is a plus
- Strong proficiency in Excel critical
- High level of initiative and ability to prioritize workload
- Solid written and verbal communication with internal and external customers
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Confidence and ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong team player
- Experience with or a high aptitude to learn Customer specific systems (i.e .Coupa, ServiceChannel, etc.)