$5,000.00 Hiring Bonus--RN/Registered Nurse - #19544367
"Be a Hero and Make a Difference"
POSITION: RN/REGISTERED NURSE
$5,000.00 HIRING BONUS!
"Be that lucky "Registered Nurse" to work in a non-hospital-care environment!"
You will teach, train and provide appropriate support to employees who assist with the care of individuals with disabilities. This will include completing health and medication assessments, and communicating with physician offices/hospitals regarding follow up care.
"Wake up Excited about the Great Work You Do!"
"Working M-F/1st shift!"
Be part of a dedicated team with a mission to nurture development and promote independence of people with intellectual disabilities. We are confident that you will find our organization to be a dynamic and rewarding place to work. You will have the opportunity not only to offer care as a registered nurse, but you will build long lasting partnerships with the people we serve, other employees, parents and guardians. You will experience joy each and every day by helping persons served to thrive at work, at home, in their community by ensuring they have proper medical care and support. Starkey considers its employees to be a valuable resource; therefore, Starkey offers:
- Base Pay: $25.00 an hour- Years of experience will be considered
- Monday-Friday, 1st shift schedule with rotating night and weekend on- call responsibilities--- (Phone triage- reaching out to community resources, such as first responders to offer care for the people we served. Starkey has a non-hospital-care environment.)
- $5,000.00 Hiring Bonus
- Competitive wages
- Employee education assistance programs
- Excellent benefit package: Dental, health, and vision Insurance, KPERS retirement, paid time off, paid training, holiday pay, tuition assistance and YMCA membership discount
- Friendly working environment and much more..
Education: Must possess a current Kansas RN license or the applicant must be scheduled to take the RN license exam in the near future.
Experience: Experience working with people with disabilities and a good working knowledge of psychotropic medications preferred, but not required.
Requirements: Valid Kansas driver's license or from the state you reside and a good driving record.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting and cleaning procedures are in place.
- Wearing a mask is required.
- Barriers and/or social distancing in training areas.
- Personal protective equipment provided.
- Temperature screenings.
"Be a Hero" and Apply at starkey.org or visit us at 8428 West 13th St., Suite 120, Wichita, Ks 67212.
This is not a complete job description. A complete job description will be provided upon request.