Food Service Host - Williamsport - #19544384
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Our team is growing and we have a variety of opportunities available for Food Service Hosts. If you're passionate about delivering excellent customer service and looking for a career that offers great benefits with plenty of room for growth, we invite you to explore this opportunity today!
UPMC Williamsport (WRMC) & UPMC Williamsport Divine Providence are looking to hire full-time, part-time, and/or casual Food Service Hosts on a variety of shifts. Positions require weekend & holiday rotations so flexibility is preferred.
Responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction with food service utilizing customer service skills. Delivers and serves nutritionally appropriate and attractive meals in a timely manner. Practices appropriate food handling techniques and food safety procedures in all aspects of job.
- Adheres to hand hygiene and infection control procedures on a consistent basis when interacting with customers.
- Adheres to department procedures regarding the operation of all food service equipment.
- Communicates customer complaints and concerns effectively with other health care team members.
- Performs sanitation for assigned work area in accordance with departmental procedures and health department guidelines.
- Serves patient meal tray using the designated department script, to include proper patient identification.
- Distributes and collects menus from patients; obtains selected menus from patients according to departmental procedures.
- Displays customer service skills when responding to meal service requests, resulting in a satisfied customer.
- Serves meals within established timeframes, adhering to departmental standards for appearance, food quality, and temperature control.
- HS Diploma/GED Required,
- OR 1 YR previous job experience required in lieu of HS Diploma/GED
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
Act 31 Child Abuse Reporting with renewal Act 33 with renewal Act 34 with renewal Act 73 FBI Clearance with renewal
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities