Cybersecurity IT Senior Program Manager - #19544393
MindPoint Group, LLC
MindPoint Group delivers industry-leading cybersecurity solutions, services, and products. We are the trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers and support security operations for some of the most security-conscious organizations globally. We design and implement innovative security solutions to identify and defend against today’s risks and tomorrow’s attacks.
We believe that helping organizations operate from the best security posture possible requires automation. Empowering our employees to excel and providing them with the means to do so enables us to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations.
Unlike many IT consultancies, we’re not a body shop. Our client engagements are challenging and growth-oriented. Our relationship with you is for the long run because, in this business, your success is our success. That’s why we treat investments in employees as investments in the company itself, which is why we offer fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid maternity and paternity leave, and tuition reimbursement, to name a few).
But you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
We are an established, profitable, and growing company that promises you the following:
- A diverse organization.
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- Potential of a flexible schedule, depending on the specific customer.
- A leadership team focused on your professional growth and development.
This position is contingent upon award. The Program manager will be responsible for the following:
- Provide enterprise cybersecurity and supply chain risk management guidance for development of the Continuity of Operations Plans.
- Resolve conflicts in laws, regulations, policies, standards, or procedures.
- Review or conduct audits of information technology (IT) programs and projects.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of procurement function in addressing information security requirements and supply chain risks through procurement activities and recommend improvements.
- Develop and document supply chain risks for critical system elements, as appropriate.
- Ensure that all acquisitions, procurements, and outsourcing efforts address information security requirements consistent with organization goals.
- Develop contract language to ensure supply chain, system, network, and operational security are met.
- Act as a primary stakeholder in the underlying information technology (IT) operational processes and functions that support the service, provide direction and monitor all significant activities so the service is delivered successfully.
- Coordinate and manage the overall service provided to a customer end-to-end.
- Gather feedback on customer satisfaction and internal service performance to foster continual improvement.
- Manage the internal relationship with information technology (IT) process owners supporting the service, assisting with the definition and agreement of Operating Level Agreements (OLAs).
- Participate in the acquisition process as necessary.
- Conduct import/export reviews for acquiring systems and software.
- Develop supply chain, system, network, performance, and cybersecurity requirements.
- Ensure that supply chain, system, network, performance, and cybersecurity requirements are included in contract language and delivered.
- Identify and address cyber workforce planning and management issues (e.g. recruitment, retention, and training).
- Lead and oversee budget, staffing, and contracting.
- Draft and publish supply chain security and risk management documents.
- Active Secret clearance
- Master's degree or PHD preferred, experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Certified PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)/ Scrum and Kanban
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 10 years of experience serving as Program Manager on Enterprise Cybersecurity Support government contracts
- Core competencies in Contracting/Procurement, Enterprise Architecture, Organizational Awareness, Process Control, PM, Requirement Analysis, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Systems Integration, Technology Awareness, Third Part Oversight/ Acquisition Management
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled