Route Delivery Driver - #19544403
Are you a Class B driver looking for better compensation? Does late model equipment, a weekly minimum 40 hours guaranteed, and 401k with 50% company match sound attractive to you? Is work-life balance and nights at home something you've been missing? If you answered yes to these questions, we may have just the role you are looking for!
Airgas is currently recruiting for a Route Delivery Driver with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements to support our National Carbonation Division in Wichita, KS.
What will I be doing?
As a Class B Driver operating our 3½ ton CO2 Delivery Truck, you'll be responsible for making 15 – 20 deliveries of CO2 product and related supplies to established customers along assigned routes in Wichita, KS and the surrounding areas. Additionally, you'll also assist field service technicians with CO2 tank installation and repair work as required.
Area of Coverage:
Deliveries and service provided to local customers on a scheduled route. Based out of Wichita, KS and covering the surrounding areas in Kansas.
What's in it for me?
- 4 day work schedule, Wednesday - Saturday and 1 overnight layover per month w/hotel accommodations provided.
- Overtime pay and safety incentives.
- 40 hours weekly guaranteed, with possible opportunity to work up to 45 hours per week.
- Please note that overtime, on call and overnight layovers are subject to change depending on business needs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 2 weeks vacation, 1 week paid sick days, paid holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) with a 50% match.
- At least 21 years old.
- Class B CDL minimum with at least 1 year CMV experience — experience must be within the last 4 years and tanker/hazmat endorsements are required before hire date.
- No preventable accidents of any kind in the last 3 years.
- No more than 2 minor tickets in the last 3 years.
- No serious violation ticket (speeding 15 , reckless driving, etc.) in the last 3 years.
- No suspensions of CDL or other driver's license in the last 3 years except for "Failure to pay child support".
- No DUI in the last 7 years.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
Who is Airgas National Carbonation?
Airgas National Carbonation, an Air Liquide company, makes beverage carbonation supply and service refreshingly easy. For over 20 years, we've provided single-source efficiency for the purchase, installation and servicing of our customer's beverage carbonation needs. We work with them to provide a custom program for all types of beverage carbonation applications and processes. We also offer the ability to grow and adapt to their changing gas supply needs with our specialized technical support, making deliveries that fit their schedule.
Airgas National Carbonation is committed to providing quality products, safe on-time deliveries and exceptional customer service that exceed expectations.
For immediate consideration please complete an application. If you have any questions about this position you may contact Cheryl Austin, Driver Talent Acquisition Specialist @ (678) 985-6735.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability