Lean Manager - #19544411
Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
Lead the development, design, improvement, implementation, application and sustainability of Lean and Continuous Improvement tools in the West Memphis warehouse per Bosch standards and regulations. In addition, ensure policy and procedure requirements for departments as well as safety requirements are followed. Has headcount and budgetary responsibility for 2 to 3 exempt.
1)Lead the implementation of continuous improvement activities using the Bosch philosophies and tools of Lean, Six Sigma and other continuous improvement techniques to improve the end to end customer order execution, eliminate waste, and reduce overall operational expense
2)Support, train, research, drive, and coach methodologies of Problem Solving, 6S, Standard work, 5whys, PDCA's and other lean tools in order to drive improvement in operations, KPI's, and reductions in waste and deviations
3)Develop a collaborative partnership with the warehouse operations personnel to foster collaboration and standardization across the warehouse
4)Develop presentation materials to justify investments and quantify impacts to operations and track results of various CIP activities that can be shared with locally management and with external management
5)Staff Development including performance reviews and training development. Assure policies and procedures are followed and up to date. Set and monitor goals and objectives for associates
This role is an onsite position, based in our West Memphis facility (no remotely based option)
- Post Graduate Degree in Business, Management, Logistics, or Engineering preferred; Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Logistics, or Engineering is required.
- Willing to consider 8 years of experience, in lieu of preferred or required education.
- Ability to manage in high speed, high volume, highly automated distribution environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete on time; knowledgeable of SAP, JDA or similar WMS system
- Proficiency in oral, written and interpersonal communication skills that translate to associate relations abilities. Must be able to work with and influence effectively all levels.
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Products (Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word programs). Knowledgeable of SAP, JDA / Blue Yonder or similar WMS system
- ISO and Lean Manufacturing experience; TQM experience preferred along with problem solving skills