Procurement Analyst - #19544431
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. We offer medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, as well as pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you!
Come help us herd cats! We are growing fast. The business is doing new things, and our teams need sound procurement guidance integrated into their decision-making processes. We need someone rooted in his/her understanding of the procurement process who can creatively help address the issues that confront a growing tech company. And yes, we are a tech company – not just a crafting or scrapbook company. Cricut’s Legal Operations Department is growing and looking for two high-performing Procurement Analysts.
In this role, you will report to our Head of Legal Operations with a strong dotted line to the Finance Team. You will assume a wide range of responsibilities, all of which will require critical thinking, innovation, and integrity. We are looking for someone with impeccable attention to detail, high energy, strong project management skills, and a positive attitude. The primary function of this position centers around Relationship Management with internal business partners, including Spend/Financial Management, Vendor Management, and Contract Management. The position will require a quick learner who is willing to get in and understand distinct processes in order to best support the spend needs of our internal business partners.
Relationship Management – Cradle-to-grave procurement assistance to assigned internal departments and cost centers, including:
- Obtaining required information and documentation for New Vendor set-up process
- Assisting with Vendor Due Diligence, as requested
- Assisting cross-functional business partners through the purchase order process, including the coordination and submission of Purchase Order requests through company systems
- Obtaining and documenting necessary first-tier pre-approval for spend
- Monitor Purchase Order approval workflows to ensure timely progression
- Submission of Invoices for payment
- Partnering with FP&A partners and Finance team to track procurement spend vs. allocated budget
- Assisting to increase budget for various cost centers, as needed
- Submission of procurement contracts for review
- Coordinating with Contracts Team, Attorneys, and others to ensure contract negotiated, signed, and finalized in time for necessary deadlines
- Generate reports for business partners, upon request
- Monitor contract auto-renewals and expirations, coordinating with budget owners and Legal Team as required
- Property educate business partners on procurement and contracts processes
- Other support, as requested
- Don’t be a jerk. Be competent. Be unquestionably ethical. Have a sense of humor. Have humility. Work hard.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes, share best practices, and improve efficiency within the Legal department’s organizational structure, systems, and technologies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the Legal department and with cross-functional departments
- 2-4 years of experience in an area of corporate management relative to spend and/or contract (e.g., finance/FP&A, procurement, legal operations, etc.)
- Sound understanding of corporate accounting and/or financial planning with the ability to balance a budget, track spend, spreadsheet, and the like; Previous financial or budget management experience a plus
- Cross-functional relationship management preferred
- Previous project management experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree (or its equivalent) with strong academic record
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible, handle multiple tasks, and to track and follow up on projects
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills while working collaboratively in a team environment with all levels of the company
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, maintain patience in high pressure situations, and take initiative where appropriate
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with a Purchase Order (PO) and/or Contract Lifecycle Management system preferred (e.g., Coupa, SAP, Apttus, Conga, or the like) – please note on your resume
- Experience with electronic signature software (e.g., DocuSign, EchoSign)
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced, high-output, team oriented, practical environment
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for solving problems and adding value to the company
- Courteous, flexible, highly organized, competent, reliable, proactive and uses independent judgment
- Committed to his or her personal growth and development by actively seeking feedback and responding with action
- Open and honest in communications with all stakeholders – legal and contracts colleagues, management, customers, and others
- Must manage highly confidential information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity
- A good sense of humor and willingness to assist others no matter how small the task
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Candidates must pass a background check and reference check.
What to Do Next:
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.