Accounts Payable Specialist - #19544449
The Tile Shop
Are you a passionate Accounts Payable professional who is looking to be a valued business partner in an exciting, fast-paced retail chain? Are you someone who thinks outside of the box, thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, and has a passion for building and supporting a best in class finance department? If you have answered yes, READ ON!
Since 1985, The Tile Shop has committed itself to inspiring and realizing home decor ideas and creating beauty both indoors and out. We take great pride in our ability to provide an agile and supportive team environment focused on evolving our ever-growing business needs. Our people thrive because they want to make a difference and are passionate and committed to bringing big ideas to life!
Performs accounting and clerical duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Create new vendor records and makes changes vendor master data in SAP.
- Enter invoices and ensure invoices are coded appropriately and approved in accordance with the Company’s policies.
- Prepare weekly payments including check, ACH, and wire payments.
- Post transactions to ensure paid invoices are cleared in a timely manner.
- Reconcile accounts payable activity.
- Responds to vendor inquiries.
- Assist with the month-end closing process.
- Produces monthly reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in Bookkeeping or Accounts Payable roles.
- Proficient in SAP, excel and other Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Enjoys working in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
At The Tile Shop, we are committed to developing the WHOLE you, not just the WORK you. Our benefits program is our investment in you as an important contributor to our success, and we are proud of our highly competitive package.
- Competitive Pay
- Individual Career Growth Opportunities
- Competitive & Comprehensive Benefit Package
- HSA Employer Contributions
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching
- Paid Time Off
- Team Focused Work Environment
The Tile Shop is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital or veteran status.