Security Specialist (492 SOW) - #19544459
VectorCSP is looking for an experienced Security Specialist to work in the Clovis, NM area on Cannon AFB..
Job Summary: Operate the consoles for training devices to ensure the device is configured properly for the training event. This includes but is not limited to: 'aircraft' configuration, environmental/flight conditions, geographic area, and threat environment.
- Secret Clearance
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma
- Must have 2 years of experience preparing aircrew training devices for operational training (AFSOC experience required)
- Operate the simulator devices' Simulated Automated Force (SAF) and/or simulator instructor operator stations for designated training devices.
- Provide role player activities during training events; develop and update device scenarios; author and execute training event scripts; in accordance local procedures.
- Conduct COMSEC training program using approved materials.
- Administer initial briefings and debriefings to individual COMSEC users
- Complete required CRO training according to regulation.
- Manage unit cryptographic program
- Manage unit secure voice program
- Order, receipt, loading and management of COMSEC keying material using devices such as the Simple Key Loader (SKL) as necessary.
- Update and maintain the SOPs for COMSEC in-garrison and TDY activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess proven capability to operate training device consoles to ensure device is configured properly for the training event.
- Proficient in scenario development.
- Ability to operate various SAF programs (e.g., JSAF, One SAF, MACE, mod SAF, VBS2, DI-Guy, VR Forces).
- Ability to learn and execute in the current SAF standard being utilized by the command.
- Required to have extensive SOF employment and operational knowledge.
- Have strong organizational skills, be attentive to detail, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team that includes DoD military personnel, civilians and contractors.
VectorCSP is a Federal contracting small business based out of North Carolina. We help our nation's military and government leaders realize the Cost, Schedule, and Performance goals of their organizations through our expert integrated logistics, engineering, training, and strategic program management support.
We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement to those who qualify.
To apply, please go to https://vectorcsp.applicantpro.com/. For assistance please contact our Human Resources Department by telephone at (252) 333-3190 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vector CSP, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. EOE AA/M/F/D/V.