Sr. Conceptor - #19544498
The Marketing Arm
We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act.
Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth.
We believe that brands should stand for more than what they're selling.
With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients
change minds, win hearts, and create memories.
We believe that good people are the key to creating great work. Our halls are filled
with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash
each other's brilliance and celebrate every win as a team.
Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original,
so meaningful that they couldn't come from you or me - only we.
WE ARE TMA. CREATIVITY THAT MATTERS.
Are you always in the know? Do your friends call you to find out what's hot and what's not? You should be ready to do work that moves culture. You will be tasked with coming up with BIG ideas. Ideas without limits. Ideas that change business and perceptions. Ideas that are fun, playful, inventive and downright genius.
RESEARCH IT: You must have your finger on the pulse of upcoming trends and marketplace knowledge to keep our ideas ahead of the curve over a range of different topics and brands.
RECOGNIZE IT: Can you find the big idea in your own and others concepts? You must not only spot big ideas with sniper-like precision, but understand what makes it a big idea, or which part of the idea makes it big.
PRESENT IT: Courage and confidence is must when presenting and selling ideas both internally and to clients. Do you have what it takes to engage your audience with a compelling story that fulfills the objective and exceeds all expectations?
- Fielding briefs.
- Generating proactive ideas.
- Researching, understanding the target audience requirements and synthesizing it all into
- actions that enhance the development of creative solutions.
- Partnering with strategists to find insights and define project/brand strategies.
- Concepting innovative and creative ideas. Writing them up and presenting them in a way
- that gets internal and client buy-in.
- Building out campaigns.
- Owning projects and campaigns from beginning to end.
- Leading brainstorm sessions.
- Creating the structure and story for pitch and creative presentations.
- Writing and designing pitch and creative presentations.
- Presenting to both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Overseeing the creative for production.
- Building unique teams with different resources, skills, and personalities.
- 5+ years creative experience working on big ideas for big brands across print, broadcast, digital, experiential, social and more.
- Passion for creative, innovation and ideation.
- Team-oriented with a collaborative approach to creative development—but still able to plow forward alone if needed.
- A comprehensive understanding of advertising and design methodologies, emerging trends, visual storytelling, and social media.
- Advanced knowledge of the latest design tools including the Adobe creative suite, Keynote and Powerpoint.
- Strong client management skills with the ability to articulate and present conceptual ideas effectively and with passion.
- Strong communication skills in writing and presenting.
- Must be a self-starter:
TMA Perks & Benefits:
- Continuous training, educational programs, speaker series and workshops
- Culture events throughout the year (just virtually now!)
- Communities to connect with:
- TMACares (Volunteering)
- DiscoverTMA (Furthering diversity and inclusion)
- TMA Women's Initiative (Fostering the growth and achievements of women)
Wellness Group (Helping to improve the mental, physical and emotional wellbeing of employees)
- Competitive vacation plan, sick days and personal days to prioritize your mental health
- Summer Flex Fridays
- Robust holiday schedule
- Parental leave
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan