ES Tech, Salesforce Developer - #19570952
Amazon.com Services LLC
Date: May 4, 2021
City: Arlington, VA
Contract type: Full time
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
- 3 years of post-internship, hands-on engineering experience on the Force.com platform.
- 3 + years of experience in Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience with Lightning component/web component, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers.
- Web services development and or experience with Salesforce API, Metadata and other APIs (REST, SOAP).
- Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL (Informatica, MuleSoft, etc) with Salesforce.
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams.
Amazon's Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) is looking for a Salesforce Developer to help build and support next gen Disability and Leave Integration (DALI) product suite
DALI products deliver leave of absence, disability and accommodation services to Amazon employees in U.S. We are expanding our current team, to enable case manager and employee self-sufficiency by providing simple, intuitive self-service tools across devices using communities, lightning, and other Salesforce next gen technologies across 60+ countries. Driven by innovation, our mission is to invent and simplify the customer experience. We will extend the overall case manager, self-service strategy and user experience for our employees and partners by integrating it with other Amazon cross systems and platforms using AWS technologies, content management system (CMS), and analytics ensuring a consistent global experience
The candidate will be part of a larger team of Salesforce developers, architects and Software Development engineers. The candidate should be able to build and customize Salesforce.com (SFDC) solutions and manage integrations with other systems. This includes designing, developing, testing and deploying custom Apex and object-oriented solutions. The candidate is expected to work on multiple projects/instances, work in sprints, translate user requirements into user stories and develop technical solutions. Daily work will involve interacting with cross functional teams, engineers, stakeholders and managers. The candidate should be passionate about his work, self-motivated and detail oriented
- Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations.
- Support cross systems and related integrations across native Salesforce eco system.
- Build solution on Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Lightning web components, Apex, SOQL, SOSL, Web Services and API.
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues.
- Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring.
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance in iterative release cycle.
- Learn and adapt to Amazon internal builder tools and native AWS technology.
- Understanding of key SFDC design and architectural concepts.
- Experience working with managed packages like ClaimVantage, Conga, etc.
- In-depth understanding of capabilities and constraints of SFDC CRM application.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schema.
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including. development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated success in implementing at least two full life cycle SFDC implementations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us