Dietary Supervisor - #19577469
Centers for Specialty Care Group
Bannister Center is currently seeking a Dietary Supervisor to work for our Skilled Nursing facility in Providence, RI! Prior Supervisor experience is necessary.
Evening and Weekend availability!
- Plans, assigns & inspects the work of Food Service Staff
- Schedules and assigns staff, prepares department payroll for data entry
- Supervises the storage & care of food and supplies
- Oversees the cleaning of the kitchen, storage, & dining areas, and equipment
- Check's residents trays for consistency with specified menu and works on tray line at meal times
- Assists cooks with production of meals for service, as required
- Coordinates and plans food preparation activities for special events
- Prior Supervisor experience
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe or Sodexo)
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work as a team member
Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 161-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility just minutes away from historic downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With a rich tradition as a pillar of the Providence community, our facility provides a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want all residents to leave Bannister Center with dignity and independence. Bannister Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.