Year-Round Compensation Analyst Intern - #19580259
The Textron Compensation Analyst Internship program is designed to allow you to gain experience and insight into business processes and year-round compensation activities, while continuing to grow continually. This position is responsible for assisting members of the Executive Rewards and Compensation team in the development, implementation, and administration of enterprise compensation programs.
Your year-round internship assignment in Providence, RI will include exposure to existing workgroups and senior management at the Textron Corporate level. The internship requires approximately 20 hours per week.
The Internship Program benefits include on-the-job and formal compensation training, as well as exposure to high level enterprise leaders and multiple business units in different functional areas.
You are encouraged to apply if you have a some finance, accounting, and or HR analytics background with demonstrated leadership ability. Successful selected individuals will have the opportunity to interview for full time roles throughout the Textron Enterprise.
- Currently pursuing bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, human resources, or related field
- Demonstrated analytical experience
- Strong academic performance with experience working on group projects a plus
- Ability to protect and maintain the privacy of employee personnel records including, but not limited to, personal and compensation information about employees
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Must have a passion for numbers
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Action and result oriented
- Self-confident and shows initiative
- Open to new challenges and business environments
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.