Lounge Bartender/Server (PM) - #19580500
Hilton Garden Inn Providence
Hilton Garden Providence is looking for Part-Time Bartenders/Servers with flexible availability to work weekdays, weekends, and evening scheduled shifts. Shifts are subject to change, based on business needs.
We offer a unique atmosphere, Hilton discount benefits, & a family-fun oriented staff!
The primary role of a Bartender is to effectively serve food and beverage selections to our guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.