Administrative Coordinator - #19584139
The Administrative Coordinator provides administrative support to faculty, researchers, and students in the Department of Earth, Environmental, and Planetary Sciences (DEEPS). Responsibilities include: providing academic support to faculty; coordinating field trips and academic events for students; managing the department colloquia series; making room reservations and providing logistical support for meetings; processing expense reports and supplier invoices in Workday; distributing mail; and sharing front office duties with the Financial Coordinator
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 2 to 3 years of related experience
- Experience in an academic or non-profit setting preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-focused, customer service oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent administrative and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google platforms
- Demonstrated ability to support a community of diverse perspectives and cultures in an inclusive environment
Recruiting Start Date:
Job Posting Title:
Worker Sub-Type :
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact email@example.com
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.