Contact Center Service Representative- Mortgage (Remote) - #19731591
Contact Center Service Representative- Mortgage
Location: Millsboro, Buffalo or Work From Home
We are offering permanent remote for those who reside in the M&T footprint but outside of Buffalo, NY or Millsboro, DE area.
We are offering temporary remote to those who reside near Buffalo, NY or Millsboro, DE. You must report into the M&T Contact Center(s) in Buffalo, NY or Millsboro, DE; once M&T decides to return employees to work on-site full-time.
Candidates must have reliable high-speed internet connection in order to have a work from home office.
Hours: Must have full-time availability to work 8 hour shifts 5 days per week between the hours of 8:30am - 9:00pm Monday through Friday
Shift differential is paid for all days scheduled to end after 8:15 PM.
Training: Full-time paid training is for several weeks. Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business with and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of performance based career development opportunities for talented professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative and consistent management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.
About the Role
Our agents responds to a variety of incoming customer telephone calls related to servicing of mortgage loans in a call center environment. Communicates responses, at times complex and difficult, to customers in a clear and professional manner to contribute to their satisfaction with the service provided. Takes ownership of each inbound inquiry by bringing to prompt and accurate resolution to exceed customer expectations.
What We Offer
- Overtime and Shift Differential
- Paid Time Off
- Health Care Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development
What you'll do?
- Answer incoming customer questions regarding mortgage payments, escrow, hazard insurance, taxes and mortgage website.
- Navigate multiple systems to retrieve account information required to formulate complete and accurate responses that address customer inquiries related to the servicing of their mortgage loans.
- Research customer complaints or problems related to their accounts or Bank services and resolve them in a timely and accurate or escalate to management as appropriate to meet customer needs.
- Cross-sell Bank products and services to incoming customer service callers to meet their needs and expand their overall relationship with M&T Bank.
- Leverage the escalation process appropriately to address customers that require further assistance.
- Identify opportunities to suggest alternative Bank products or services to customers that better suit their needs to contribute to customer retention.
- Complete special assignments, projects and new hire coaching, as requested.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Who we need?
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and a minimum of 6 months' experience in customer service, sales and/or related experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong telephone skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Basic familiarity with personal computers (PC)
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the customer service concept and importance in developing and expanding relationships
Millsboro, Delaware, United States of America
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.