Card Services - Marketing Strategy Manager - Lending Channel Innovations - VP - #19732026
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
This person will evolve current marketing initiatives into the next generation by utilizing new technology, prioritizing asks on the product roadmap, and partnering cross-functionally as needed. They will own the end-to-end discovery and implementation of new marketing integration opportunities by reviewing customer journeys and developing subject matter expert (SME) leadership for marketing/technology partnerships. They will also analyze marketing performance, customer feedback, and key industry competitors in order to recommend and prioritize areas of opportunity. They will create and own a marketing learning agenda that helps maximize our profits
- Bachelor's degree required
- Marketing background required, preferably with digital-first marketing initiatives
- 5 years of experience, financial services industry preferred
Ideal candidates would be able to do the following:
- Comfortably leverage insights from qualitative and quantitative analytics and summarize highlights
- Work in a fast-paced, results-driven, highly dynamic environment while juggling a variety of workstreams
- Proactively identify and own opportunities/resolutions end-to-end
- Navigate senior stakeholder meetings and confidently influence decisions for alignment
- Collaborate with strategy partners to better understand each supported product and their KPIs
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.