Business Support Manager 5 - Third Party Program Affiliate Operations - #19732457
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company's risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo's risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
Third Party Program supports all Wells Fargo business units by providing and facilitating the third party risk framework for the enterprise. The team establishes the strategic direction and requirements for the enterprise-wide third party program procedures, tools, systems, and reporting while ensuring program execution and compliance.
This role resides in the Third Party Operations (TPO) group within the Third Party Center of Excellence (TPCOE) in the front line. This individual will be accountable for execution of applicable risk programs which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations with a strong focus on timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues. A key differentiator will be the ability to understand and operate successfully in a complex environment. The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement while having ability to make timely and difficult decisions.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Implementing and administering the enterprise affiliate risk framework in partnership with key stakeholders and process owners.
- Manage a team of risk professionals which encompasses analytics, strategy, change management and operations.
- Heightened oversight and understanding of third party regulations and local requirements.
- Providing internal third party governance and oversight to the outsourcing teams.
- Leverage industry experience, documented procedures and judgment to evaluate operational risk events; coordinate associated activities to remediate issues.
- Assist in the development of senior management information reporting, and materials for key stakeholders (e.g. regulators, Audit, etc.) as needed.
- Partner with representatives from the Control Executive function, Independent Risk Management, Audit and key stakeholders.
- Support efforts to operationalize and sustain concepts and requirements of the Risk Management Framework throughout Third Party Operations
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
A successful candidate in this role will leverage their risk management and oversight experience to promote a strong third party (internal) risk culture including a balanced approach working in cooperation and consultation with TPO business owners and key partners. This individual will have the ability to access, aggregate, interpret and present complex data. Candidate must be a self-starter who is execution-oriented with demonstrated experience in a rapidly changing, matrixed environment. Candidate will communicate professionally and effectively with various levels within the organization, providing relevant data to tell a story and drive business results. In addition a successful candidate will be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple work efforts, prioritizing effectively across competing tasks and deliverables.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning
- 4+ years of management experience
- Microsoft Excel experience designing and running macros
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets experience importing, exporting, and manipulating data
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to develop operational reporting and performing complex data analysis
- Ability to identify risks and propose mitigation plans
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of audit, regulatory compliance, or risk management
- Knowledge and understanding of operational risk management in the financial services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of VB (Visual Basic)
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolutions
- Ability to quickly and accurately execute tactical deliverables
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to draw conclusions and translate findings
- Ability to transform a team while delivering superior results and execution
- Strong risk management leadership skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Understanding of operational oversight for third party execution and third party regulations and local requirements.
- Experience with legal entities and/or affiliates
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
DE-Wilmington: 505 Carr Rd - Wilmington, DE
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.