Database Administrator Principal - #19732462
TA Instruments, Inc.
The Salesforce Administrator will work collaboratively with Business and IT leaders on the design and development of TA Instruments new Salesforce platform and associated business processes, with a focus on the design and implementation of Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning. The individual in this role will be working in a fast-paced, agile environment with a diverse team that possesses a true passion for technology, transformation, and outcomes. This is a critical role in the development and implementation of TA Instruments new Salesforce platform, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, and AI for the changing future of Waters field operations both Sales and Service.
Typical tasks of the position include, but are not limited to
- Leverage a full and complete knowledge of Salesforce customer support and service solutions to recommend best practices and strategies to configure solutions to meet business needs.
- Diagnose complex technical issues and interpret user requirements to provide solutions in conjunction with internal and external architects, developers, and administrators.
- Directly initiate the design, development, and execution of feature enhancements and perform user administration.
- Create Reports and Dashboards and consider usage of our Einstein products to deliver business insights for our Field Service, Expert Center, and Service Sales teams.
- Interact with customers as a knowledgeable consultant with respect to complex omni-channel support procedures in a global B2B business.
- Grow Salesforce and IT competency in methodology, architecture, and solutions for Salesforce administration and related technologies. Evaluate third party tools that solve business problems and spearhead vendor evaluations with respect to the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Teach a variety of technical concepts to team members and contribute to training materials and development of standards and processes.
- Provide support for other Salesforce administrators and team members and ensure proper system documentation is maintained. Assist as needed in areas such as managing users, customizing profiles and roles, customizing objects, fields, page layouts, workflows, etc.
- Perform QA testing and assist with User Testing for iterative development cycles.
The successful candidate will have a combination of knowledge, skills, and experience that would include the following
- Experience in Administration, Product Owner, or primary support role of a CRM System in a sales environment.
- Expertise in administering a CRM system, including workflows, process builder, profiles, customizing objects, and approvals.
- Previous experience designing and implementing new business processes, requirements gathering methodology / process, and managing competing priorities
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with configuration processes and tools that support the CRM environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Operates with integrity, transparency, and humility
- Acts as a true company owner to advance the overall interests of Waters
- Carries a broad global perspective of markets, tech, and trends
- Balances clear strategic thinking and accountability in execution to deliver results
- Actively creates the conditions for Waters' people and teams to succeed
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
For you it's more than a job. Among other things we're strong advocates of creating quality software, and using the latest testing methodologies to ensure we meet the expectations of our customers.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We're the problem solvers and innovators that aren't afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We're all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.