Float Clinic RN - #19938642
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The RN-Clinic functions as a vital member of the healthcare team who contributes to the success the practice by demonstrating customer/patient focus, effective communication, professionalism and teamwork. Will utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate comprehensive care provided to selected patient populations and their families.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Performs general nursing care to patients by following established clinic workflows.
- May perform specific nursing care as it relates to specialty of the practice.
- Obtain patient consent for care and ensure patient confidentiality.
- Obtain and document health history, information on chief complaint, vital signs, and health risk factors and assesses disease condition.
- Provide patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
- Execute prescribed treatments and medical interventions, administer prescribed medications, and monitors and documents treatment progress and patient response. Refer to/consult with physicians, other health providers, and community resources to prevent/resolve problems or concerns.
- Educate patients and families about health status, health maintenance, and management of acute and chronic conditions.
- Document patient assessment and intervention data using established medical record forms/automated systems and documentation practices.
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care processes and outcomes.
- Track quality assurance data and monitor for acute and chronic care management.
- May act as team lead for other nursing staff.
- Performs other duties within scope of role as assigned.
Graduate of accredited school of nursing required.
Current/valid Registered Nurse License from the state licensing board required.
Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS) required.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Language ability- ability to read and comprehend written and oral communication.
Math ability- ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Reasoning ability- ability to anticipate, recognize and resolve problems.
Computer skills- ability to operate and navigate applicable computer programs.
Clinical ability- ability to demonstrate competency in job related functions according to organizational standards.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.