Central Registration Specialist/Med Clinic Assistant - #19939582
Kennebec Behavioral Health
Seeking a multi-faceted team player for a brand-new hybrid position with our Med Clinic!
It’s been said that variety is the spice of life and at Kennebec Behavioral Health, we have to agree. Let’s face it, new and varied experiences just make life a little more interesting and KBH has an excellent full-time opportunity for someone who wants to put both their administrative and clinical skills to the test!
Our new hybrid position consists of two very distinct roles with different job functions and different hourly pay rates:
- Central Registration Specialist: The Central Registration Specialist provides support to clients & visitors by answering incoming telephone calls and greeting/directing people as they enter our buildings. This position also assists with the coordination of the physician and clinician scheduling process as well as assisting with the billing process.
- Medication Clinic Assistant: The Medication Clinic Assistant works collaboratively with our nursing staff and providers to serve our clients. Position duties include obtaining a snapshot of current health status (including vital signs), updating medication lists, reviewing current symptoms and any changes since last seen, relaying information to providers in a timely fashion, assisting providers with prior authorizations and various other administrative paperwork, completing treatment plans and annual assessments that need to be done by chart review, obtaining urine drug screens.
This is a float position, meaning that while the primary location will be our Augusta Medication Clinic, you may occasionally find yourself working from any one of five locations: Augusta, Winthrop, Waterville, Farmington, or Skowhegan.
- Experience working with the public and excellent customer service skills.
- Experience within the mental health system to include basic knowledge of diagnosis, medications, treatment options, and reimbursement.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
Why pursue a career with KBH?
- On-the-job training: Kennebec Behavioral Health is committed to providing you with the skill set that you need to be successful
- Excellent benefits, including three healthcare plans to choose from (one at no cost to the employee)
- No waiting period for medical. Your coverage goes into effect on your first day of work
- Paid vacation, sick time, and personal day
- Employer paid employee-only dental, short term disability, long term disability, and group life insurance coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement for benefit-eligible employees who wish to expand their career potential and pursue further education in the field
** To apply, click here!
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.