Laboratory Assistant - #19940616
Come join our award-winning team at Floyd Valley Healthcare in our Laboratory Department!
Floyd Valley Healthcare in Le Mars, IA has a full-time (40 hours per week) position in our Laboratory department for a Laboratory Assistant.
We are looking for an AMAZING Lab Assistant with a "Get It Done" attitude! The ability to work with a TEAM in a collaborative and communicative environment is a MUST!
Laboratory Assistant Responsibilities:
- The Lab Assistant duties include, but are not limited to: performing phlebotomy, drug and alcohol testing, operating and maintaining waived lab equipment.
- Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Previous Lab experience.
- High School diploma or GED.
- ACLS/BLS a plus; certification is required as an employee.
- Mandatory Reporter training certificate a plus; certification is required as an employee.
We are proud to offer:
- IPERS Retirement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness center
- Wellness program
- Paid time off
- Salary based on experience
About Floyd Valley Healthcare:
Floyd Valley Healthcare is a 25-bed critical access hospital and is located in Le Mars, Iowa home of "The Ice Cream Capital of the World!" Floyd Valley Healthcare has had a rich history of serving the healthcare needs of people in Le Mars, Iowa and the surrounding communities. Today Floyd Valley includes the hospital, family medicine clinics in Le Mars, Marcus and Remsen, public health and Park Place Estates Assisted Living. We serve people in their homes through home health and home medical services. Floyd Valley Healthcare is licensed by the State of Iowa, affiliated with the Avera System of Sioux Falls, South Dakota and is a member of the Iowa and American Hospital Associations.
Background check is required.
Location: Floyd Valley Healthcare · FVH Laboratory
Schedule: Full Time, Day Shift, 8-430 pm
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.