Professional House Cleaner - #21038925
**NEW HIRE BONUS**
**NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. TRAINING PROVIDED**
Pay: $16.50 in Training. $17 out of training. Average training time is approximately 30 days. Reviews set at 30, 60, and 90 days. ** If you have previous experience, let's meet to discuss your needs. Servicing the cities from Temecula to Elsinore.
MaidPro is looking for kind, humble people who have a high degree of integrity. Do you enjoy cleaning? Do you enjoy customer service? Do you want more time in the evenings and on weekends? If you answered yes to these questions then MaidPro is the right fit for you!
What we offer for our Housekeeper / Housekeeping Position:
If you're looking for greater income, benefits, flexibility, and a daytime work schedule, you'll be swept away by all that MaidPro has to offer!
- $300 New Hire Bonus - “New Pro - No experience required” $150 after you work 30 days. $150 after you work 60 days.
- Paid mileage reimbursement.
- Teledoc Telemedicine benefits for you, your spouse, and dependent children
- AFLAC accident insurance for every employee.
- Individual Retirement Account with a % matching contribution
- Tips, monthly bonus opportunities, and ability to advance and grow with us!
Requirements for the Housekeeper / Housekeeping Position:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle to drive to cleaning assignments.
- Must PASS drug testing and submit to a background check
- Be available Monday - Friday
- Be able to deliver superior customer service & quality using our MaidPro system.
- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
If you'd like to move forward with a personal interview, please call us at 951-506-6100 Ext 2. to schedule your appointment.
MaidPro of Temecula/Murrieta
26856 Adams Ave, Ste 101B
Murrieta, CA 92562
Phone: (951) 506-6100 Ext 2
Maidpro of Temecula is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.