QR Code Link to This Post
Rueters, a certified dealer for a wide range of agricultural and construction equipment, is accepting applications for a full-time Service Manager. Position will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the service department including being the direct contact for customers and sales personnel in the fulfillment of service request.
Additional job responsibilities include:
1. Manage customer service request
2. Provide parts and labor quotes to customers
3. Direct contact for Sales personnel in preparing the sold and rental units for delivery
4. Assist Shop Foreman in assigning jobs and work areas to technicians based on their skills, knowledge and priority.
5. Participate in daily morning meetings with the service staff to review workload and timelines.
6. Participate in meetings with store manager to review billable hours, efficiency, expectations and issues
7. Assist the mechanics with review of repair orders for accuracy and completeness concerning parts, materials and labor.
8. Approve the release of equipment for delivery to customer
9. Coordinate Trucking.
10. Promote customer loyalty and goodwill while protecting dealership image
Qualifications & Skills:
Thorough knowledge of service department principals
Proficient in computer applications
Effective oral and written communication skills
Ability to work flexible hours; Saturdays
Desire to provide excellent customer service
This is a full time position with standard hours of Monday-Friday 7:30am- 5:00p.m. and scheduled Saturdays. Additional hours will be scheduled during harvest and planting seasons.
For more information about the company or to apply online, visit www.rueterco.com